代理常用英语口语         ★★★ 【字体:
代理常用英语口语
作者:佚名    文章来源:info.china.alibaba.com    点击数:    更新时间:2006-12-6    
◆三个月讲一口流利英语,100%保证!

◆30位专家让你说一口流利英语,100%保证!

  In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are

    glad to appoint you as our agent.

    Im entitled to being appointed as your agent.

    我有权被指定为你方代理。

    We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

    我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

    We are decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

    我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

    Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

    谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。

    If we come to terms, wll appoint you as our agent.

    如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。

    We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

    我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

    We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

    我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

    Wre in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

    我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

    Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

    你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

    Wll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

    我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

    Wre not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.

    目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。

    We wont consider agency in your market at present.

    我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。

    We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

    我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。

    I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

    我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。

    Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.

    除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

    Dont you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?

    对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?

    It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

    我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。

    When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.

    当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

    Wll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

    我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

    I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

    我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

    How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?

    订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?

    I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.

    我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

    We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.

    我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。

    Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.

    我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。

    We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

    我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。

    来源:世界经营者网站

文章来源网站:info.china.alibaba.com(info.china.alibaba.com),该站的Alexa排名:

文章录入:engfan    责任编辑:engfan 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
      关于版权解释:

      搜英语网站内容由网友自行上传,取自网络或者是作者原创,我站要求所用用户上传资源时,必须声明转载(自何处,并一定是允许转载之资源),或者是原创(并未发布在任何平面媒体,或其他有“版权所有”申明的网络媒体),请恕我站不能尽查所有资源正确来源,其版权问题由上传者确定,我站不承担连带责任,如果有资源(内容)侵犯您的版权(无论是个人、网络媒体、平面媒体),请立即通知我站(联系方式),我们在核实之后,将立即删除侵权资源和关闭侵权用户,并将在我站公布处理结果和公开致歉。

      搜英语网站欢迎各种媒体转载我站之资源,但请明显注明转载自搜英语网站。

      搜英语网站更欢迎媒体与我站签订(专有)网络资源转载(发布)协议,洽谈联系方法(电话:010-6396.7098,134.3656.1969,电子邮件:dengh#soenglish.com.cn)。

      搜英语网站法律顾问:盛邦(中国)法津顾问有限公司。

    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    没有相关文章
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
    搜英语(soenglish.com.cn)版权所有,客服:客服1 客服2 站长 技术支持
    本站全程法津支持:盛邦(中国)法津顾问有限公司  备案序号:京ICP备06065096号